1. Indian American Krishna R Urs was appointed as the United States (US) Ambassador to Peru by Donald Trump administration
2. Union Government launched new bidding mechanism named Open Acreage Licensing Process (OALP) and the National Data Repository (NDR) for the first major oil field auctions to be held from 1st July 2017.
3. Indian Vice President Election to be held on 5th August,2017 through a secret ballot.
4. A study warns that nearly one-fifth of the world population will become climate change refugees by 2100 due to rising ocean levels.
5. Union cabinet has approved MoU between India and Israel on National Campaign for water conservation in India.
6. Rajiv Kumar , a 1981 batch IAS officer of UP cadre was appointed as the chief secretary of Uttar Pradesh
7. June 29 – International Day of Tropics was celebrated with an aim to raise awareness to the specific challenges faced by tropical areas and the far reaching implications of the issues affecting the world’s tropical zone.
8. Maharashtra Government issued Government Resolution (GR) on loan waiver, in this Women farmers will be given top priority.
9. Indian ace Shuttler Kidambi Srikanth has re- entered the top 10 of the Badminton World Federation men’s single rankings for the first time in 10 months.
10. British PM Therasa May won the vote of confidence in Parliament by winning 323 votes in favour.
11. Leaders of the World’s largest 20 economies will be converging at the 12th G20 Summit on 7-8 July at Hamburg, a major port city in Northern Germany to discuss counter terrorism
12. Indian origin boy Arnav Sharma ( 11 yr old) in UK got 162 IQ point in Mensa IQ test which is more than Einstein and Hawking.
13. According to Switzerland’s central bank data, Indian’s money in Swiss bank down to CHF 676 million.
14. The Delhi Development Authority’s ( DDA) much awaited new housing scheme that includes construction and delivery of around 13000 houses has been launched.
15. Three Neolithic Skull fragments has been discovered at a stone age temple in Turkey.
16. NSSO( National Sample Survey Organisation) released report titled key indicators of Unincorporated Non – agricultural enterprises in India based on the information collected under 73rd round of its survey conducted during July 2015 to June 2016 .
17. NALSA has launched a web application for free legal services to prisoners. Through this , the State Legal services authorities and District Legal services authorities can feed the data for each individual prison inmate.
18. PAN card won’t be invalid if not linked with Aadhaar by 1st July by IT department. After 1st July, 2017 it will become mandatory .
19. 5.6 million children are at increased risk of water borne diseases as the rainy season begins in conflict affected areas of countries around Lake Chad according to UNICEF.
20. Asian Development Bank has pledged USD 10 billion support for infrastructure building and immediate development needs of less-developed states in India.
21. Narendra Kumar Sinha, a 1980 batch IAS officer from Bihar has assumed charge as Secretary in the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting , succeeding Ajay Mittal .
22. The NASA has successfully launched Terrier-Improved Malemute sounding rocket that created colourful artificial clouds visible in the skies of the US. The rocket was launched from its Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia.
23. Anti-hunger activist Ankit Kawatra has been awarded the Queen’s Young Leaders Award for 2017 by Queen Elizabeth II at a ceremony in the Buckingham Palace. The Queen’s Young Leaders Award recognises exceptional work towards solving hunger and malnutrition in India. Ankit Kawatra is the founder of Feeding India, an organisation which works towards eradicating hunger and food wastage in India.
24. Germany has legalised same-sex marriage in line with a host of other European countries.
25. SIERRA ODC building has been recognised as the world’s second highest ranking Green Building. The building has scored 103 points out of 110 under LEED certification.26.US has decided to sell one C-17 transport aircraft to India. US and India have built a close defence relationship in recent years. The US along with Russia and Israel has emerged as a top three arms supplier to India.