TNPSC Statistician Exam 2017Important Dates
Notification : 05.09.2017
Exam Dates :
- Paper – I (Subject Paper) 26.11.2017 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
- Paper – II (General Studies) 26.11.2017 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
Last Date to Apply Online : 03.10.2017
Last date to pay fee through Bank or Post Office : 05.10.2017
Salary for TNPSC Statistician Post : Rs. 9,300-34,800+4,400GP
Educational Qualification for Statistician Exam
1) A degree with Statistics as main subject.
2) A degree in Mathematics with Statistics as ancillary subject.
3) A degree in Economics with Statistics as ancillary subject with experience in Medical or Bio – Statistics in a teaching institution for a period of not less than two years
Maximum Age Limit (as on 01.07.2017)
- SC/SCA/ST/MBC/DCs/BC/BCM/Destitute widows of all castes - No Age Limit
- Other than SC/SCA/ST/MBC/DCs/BC/BCM/Destitute widows of all castes - 30 Years
TNPSC Statistician Exam 2017 Exam Pattern
i. Paper - I Single paper Degree standard (200 Questions) Statistics (Code No.274) - 300 Marks (3 Hours)
ii. Paper- II GENERAL STUDIES (100 Questions) (Code No.003) General Studies (Degree Standard) – 75 Questions and Aptitude and Mental Ability (SSLC Standard) – 25 Questions - 200 Marks (2 Hours)
iii. Interview and Record - 70 Marks
Syllabus of TNPSC Statistician Exam 2017 (Download as pdf)
Paper 1 - Statististics (Degree Degree Standard)
Paper 2 - GENERAL STUDIES
Distribution of Vacancies
How to apply ?
Apllcation can be made only through online mode from http://tnpscexams.net/ website.
For more information : Visit TNPSC Official Website