logo blog

Quota and Reservation System followed in the TNUSRB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015

Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNURB) has announced the recruitment notification for 1078 Sub Inspector Posts on 08-02-2015.  This time TNUSRB has created a well organized online application system for the SI Selection 2015. Below is the information on Quota and Reservation System followed by the TNUSRB in Sub Inspector Selection 2015.

Communal Reservation System

69 % Communal Reservation System of Tamilnadu Government is followed in the TNUSRB Recruitments.

According to the Reservation System.

Open Competition - 31%
BC  -  26.5%
BC  (Muslim) -  3.5% 
MBC / Denotified Communities -  20% 
SC [including 3% for SCA)]  - 18% 
ST  - 1%

Note : Out of the total vacancies 30 % is allotted for women candidates. They can compete for the remaining 70% vacancies also.

TNUSRB Departmental / Sports / Ward/Dependent Quota

Percentage on Overall Vacancies
Eligibility Conditions
Departmental Quota
Serving police personnel , should meet the eligibility conditions under rule 14 of TNPSS rules, 1953
Sports Quota
Sports persons – represented National, State or University level sports / games (in 14 approved games) with in 5 years preceding the date of notification
Ward / Dependent Quota
Ward/dependent of serving/ retired/ deceased or medically invalidated police personnel and ward/ dependent of serving ministerial staff of Police Department.

Note :
  • Incase there is no  eligible candidate for the above quotas, the vacancy will be transferred to open quota.
  • Communal reservation is there with in each quota.

To apply for Departmental Quota , a candidate should be
  • Working as Police Constable / Head Constable in Armed Reserve Police and Tamilnadu Special Police 
  • Should have 5 years’ experience as on notification date.
  • Should have clean record without any punishment (other than the minor punishments of black mark, reprimand or censure)
  • Departmental Candidates can also apply for Open Quota posts.

List of approved Games and Sports to apply under Sports Quota

1. Basket Ball
4.Volley Ball
5.Hand Ball
 11.Weight Lifting
 12. Aquatics (Swimming)
14.Equitation (Horse riding)

Source :  TNUSRB Sub Inspector Exam 2015 Official Notification on  http://tnusrbexams.net/

Share this


sir my father is a sub inspector of poice..if there is any special quota for me

Sir i am final year student i am eligible conditate ta sir

sir there is no quota mentioned for Ex service men, how can we understood?

sir pondicherry candidates having any prob to apply this job?

sir i need the address for si free coaching class in coimbatore or erode

sir, i have kho-kho from3, from2 certificate. what i do. and also participate state level khokho competition. this game why not placed in sports quota.

Sir i have sports quota. so is there any special exam that i need to take for sports quota in the exam.

no special exam for sports quota candidates.....you will get aditional marks for sports quota in the interview time

Sir I am sports man in university level la 3 times gold in power lifting game so I am eligible ha sir please help me

Respected visitors , this is your area. Ask your queries, post your suggestions. If you know correct answers for other friend's questions, kindly reply them. Motivate One another . Your comments will be posted soon with a small moderation.
Note:Please avoid sharing phone numbers, email Ids and posting abusive comments against the government and recruitment agencies.

Join via Email Facebook @tnpscportalTwitter @tnpscportal