- The first woman DGP in Tamil Nadu is
- Worlds fifth most powerful Indian woman in business is
- 20th Commonwealth Speakers Conference was held at
- Branchesof which tree appear on the UN flag?
- Cell theory was propounded by
- Circular extra genomic DNA is called
- What force would be needed to produce an acceleration of I ms2 on a ball of mass 1 kg?
- X-rays were invented by
- Gain of electron is a
- Match List I with List Il correctly and select your answer using the codes given below : a) Bromine 1.Calcium b) Sulphur 2.Polyatomic element c) Gases 3.Liquid d) Mineral water 4.Compressible
- The perimeter ofthe circle is
- The 42nd Constitutional Amendment Act was enacted in the year
- The river that flows through Salem, Namakkal, Dlmrmapuri, Nagapattinam and Thanjlvur is
- The first battle of Tarain took place in the year
- Example for Killed vaccines is
Comment Policy:Dear visitors , this is your area. Ask your queries, post your suggestions. If you know correct answers for other friend's questions, kindly reply them. Motivate One another . Your comments will be posted soon with a small moderation. Please avoid sharing phone numbers, email Ids and posting abusive comments against the government and recruitment agencies.