Skip to main content
குரூப் I, II 2020 (New Syllabus) Test Batch - Admission Going On !

☞30 தேர்வுகள் (ஒவ்வொரு தேர்விலும் 200 வினாக்கள் | GS-175 + APTITUDE-25 )
☞தேர்வுகளை ஆன்லைன் (ONLINE EXAM) மூலமாகவோ, பிரிண்ட் எடுத்தோ (PDF FILES) பயிற்சி செய்யலாம் .

Join Now Tamil Medium English Medium

How to recover School / College Mark Sheets , Transfer Certificates lost in the rain ?

Special Camp for Issuing Certificate Announced by Tamilnadu Government
07-12-2015 : Honourable Chief Minister of Tamilnadu has announced  Special Camps for issuing Certificates in Taluk Offices, Schools and Colleges from 14-12-2015. Education or other certificate copies  will be issued with in one week of the application. 

The certificates to be issued include SSLC / HSC /Degree Certificates, Gas Connection Document, Aadhar Card, Election Identitiy Card, Bank Passbook, Patta Documents, Vehicle registration documents etc,

Todays(05-12-15) Dinamani newspaper has given very useful tips to the rain affected friends to recover their School / College Certificates which are lost in the rain. This is english version of the article. Courtesy to Dinamani Newspaper, 5/12/15. 

Step 1 : Person should complain about the lost of his / her certificates in the police station . There, the police will provide a Certificate mentioning the particular document is could not be found.

Step 2 : You should contact the school / college you have studied and received the Mark Sheet. There, they will provide an application form. Fill the application form.

Step 3: The filled application form (which you got from the school / college) should be submitted to the Thasildar. Thasildar will issue a certificate mentioning the lost certificates could not be found.

Step 4 : The a covering letter, filled application form, certifcate received from Thasildar, other documents if any should be send to District Education Officer (for school certificates) / respective universities (for college certificates).

Note : 

(i)Incase of private candidates ( Schools) , the candidate can sent the application to the Director of Government Examinations directly. 

(ii)Candidates should mention the Registration Number, Year and Month of Exam and Results.

(iii) For transfer certificates, the candidates can directly contact the respective School / College Head Master / Principal.

Step 5 : The educational authorities will publish this details in the Government Gezette and the applications will be sent to School Education Director. From there, the issue of applications will be done. 
Comment Policy:Dear visitors , this is your area. Ask your queries, post your suggestions. If you know correct answers for other friend's questions, kindly reply them. Motivate One another . Your comments will be posted soon with a small moderation. Please avoid sharing phone numbers, email Ids and posting abusive comments against the government and recruitment agencies.
View Comments
Close Comments