- The first known -metal to man is
- Formation of red blood cells in a normal human adult occurs in?
- The melting point of silver is
- 18 carrot contains .................. %weight of gold?
- The cube root of 512 is
- The First President of India was
- The main aim of non-co-operation movement was
- Bauxite is an ore of
- The headquarters of World Trade Organisation is at
- Who bagged two Oscar awards for thefilm Slumdog Millionaire?
- Who received the Padma Bhushan award for social work in 2009
- Who was the President of India during the year 2002-2007?
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Scheme was introduced year
- The first totally literate district in India is
- The tirst Indian woman who travelled in American space shuttle, Columbia was
|TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2016||TNPSC VAO Exam 2016|
|TNPSC Group 1 Exam 2016||TNPSC Group 2A Exam 2016|
|TNPSC Group 2 Result Published||Tamilnadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET)|
|Lab Assistant Exam Updates||Tamil Nadu Police Constable Exam 2016|
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Previous Year Questions - 3 (Group IV 2011 -3)
D.Kessal is the founder and author of TNPSCPortal Website ( www.tnpscportal.in ) . Started as a small blog (www.tnpsc-portal.blogspot.in) in 2012 to help the aspirants of various competitive examination conducted by the government recruitment agencies like TNPSC, TRB and TNUSRB. Now it is a premier guidance website for TNPSC, TRB, TET, TNUSRB aspirants of Tamilnadu.