1. Mithali Raj , Indian Captain ( Women Cricket Team ) became the first player to score 6000 runs in Women’s ODI cricket after scoring her 34th run against Australia in Bristol.
2. China recently sent troops to open first overseas military base in Djibouti which is on the north western edge of Indian Ocean.
3. The Government empowers army to procure critical ammunition and spares without a nod from the Defence Acquisition Council headed by Defence Minister Arun Jailtley or the Cabinet Community on Security.
4. India has recently granted 3.2 crore rupees aid to Philippines to fight against ISIS. It is the only Southeast Asian nation where ISIS has established its presence
5. Saudi Arabia has recently approved Physical education program at girl’s schools
6. Justice Vikramajit Sen was appointed as the Chairman of BCCC ( Broad casting content complaints Council). His appointment was approved by the Board of Directors of Indian Broadcasting Foundation(IBF). He succeeds Mukul Mudgal whose 3 year term comes to an end.
7. CM of Meghalaya Mukul Sangma has launched LIFE( Livelihood Intervention and Facilitation of Entrepreneurship ) program at Songsak which will focus on capacity building and under this program , every 10 SHG’s will be motivated to act like a bank and help each other.
8. Google acquired Bengaluru- based start up Halli labs for an undisclosed sum.Halli labs was founded by Pankaj Gupta in 2017 with the goal of applying modern Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning techniques to solve old problems.
9. One of the biggest ice bergs ever recorded has just broken away from Antarctica has calved away from the Larsen C Ice Shelf of Antartica.
10. Railway Ministry has launched various initiatives namely RailCloud project, NIVARAN-Grievance Portal and Cashless treatment scheme in Emergency (CTSE) scheme.Railcloud is another step towards digitalization of Railways with an aim of single digital platform for Indian railways.
11. National Green Tribunal ( NGT ) has declared the 100 m area from the edge of Ganga as “No Development Zone” and directed this zone should be turned into Green Belts.
12. India will host the 8th edition of Theatre Olympics for the first time ever from 17th Feb to * April 2018 simultaneously in 15 cities across India. The Inaugural ceremony will take place in New Delhi.
13. Sports Minister Vijay Goel has inaugurated Oorja CRPF under -19 Football Talent Hunt Tournament in New Delhi on 12th July 2017.
14. Malta has voted to legalise same-sex marriage , despite opposition from the Catholic Church.
15. Food supplied by religious organization will attract no Goods and Service Tax.
16. Uttar Pradesh government has proposed to celebrate Bachpan Divas, Laadli Divas and Matratva Divas every year.
17. Department of Industrial policy and Promotion (DIPP) will establish India’s first Technology and Innovation Support Center ( TISC) at Patent information Centre of Punjab under the World Intellectual Property Organization’s ( WIPO) TISC program.
18. The State of Karnataka has formed a committee to study legalities for separate State flag
19. Maharashtra became the first state to launch free injectable contraceptive for Women.
20. Telangana government has brought out an ordinance to curb evils of online rummy game.
21. China’s Nobel laureate Liu Xiabo has passed away .
22. Union Ministry of Finance has announced that the services provided by educational institutions to the students and staff are fully exempted from GST.
23. The Union Government has constituted the Directorate General of Analytics and Risk Management ( DGARM ) which was aimed at providing intelligence inputs and do big data analytics for taxmen for better policy formulation and taking acting against GST evaders.
24. Indian scientists have discovered a super cluster of 43 galaxies , Saraswathi which is located in the direction of constellation Pisces.
25. The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) released the Government at a Glance 2017 report . The top most rank in the global index was secured by India with 73% of people having faith in Narendra Modi govt , which was followed by Canada in second position as Justin Trudeau’s govt earned 62% of its people. The other three in top 5 are Turkey, Russia and Germany.
26. Aarthi Subramanian was appointed as Chief Digital Officer of Tata Sons Group.
27. The Churches in Egypt have suspended pilgrimages, holidays and conferences for the remainder of July and August 2017 after authorities warned them about possible attacks of Islamic terrorists.
28. Vietnam was selected by IUCN for the construction of World’s first Saola breeding centre.
29. India and Russia have been celebrating 70 years of diplomatic ties between the two countries since the establishment of bilateral relations in 1947.30.Imphal –Moreh section of NH-39 will be upgraded to improve the connectivity between Imphal with the eastern part of Manipur under SASEC Road Connectivity Investment Program.