- The first known -metal to man is
- Formation of red blood cells in a normal human adult occurs in?
- The melting point of silver is
- 18 carrot contains .................. %weight of gold?
- The cube root of 512 is
- The First President of India was
- The main aim of non-co-operation movement was
- Bauxite is an ore of
- The headquarters of World Trade Organisation is at
- Who bagged two Oscar awards for thefilm Slumdog Millionaire?
- Who received the Padma Bhushan award for social work in 2009
- Who was the President of India during the year 2002-2007?
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Scheme was introduced year
- The first totally literate district in India is
- The tirst Indian woman who travelled in American space shuttle, Columbia was
Comment Policy:Dear visitors , this is your area. Ask your queries, post your suggestions. If you know correct answers for other friend's questions, kindly reply them. Motivate One another . Your comments will be posted soon with a small moderation. Please avoid sharing phone numbers, email Ids and posting abusive comments against the government and recruitment agencies.