Dear friends, Greetings from www.tnpscportal.in ! Hope all of you are ready for "Target TNPSC Group 4 2016". We can only guide you, using this opportunity getting a great success is fully in your hand.
Note, this "Target TNPSC Group 4 2016" guidance program is specifically designed for candidates who have applied for TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2016 only. Candidates preparing for Group 2 , 2A, 1 and other exams may also attend the exams.
What we can do ?
Our ultimate moto through this online guidance programme are to
- motivate you to prepare for the Group 4 Exam in a well organised schedule and
- encourage and enable you to achieve success in the upcoming Group IV 2016 Exam
Since we have to cover entire syllabus only in two months, we request every participants to be very sincere. The syllabus for week test may be little heavy, but possible to be completed in a week.
Suggested Books and Guide Books
Before entering into the guidance programme, you should have in your hand
- 6th to 10th Science and Social Science State Board School Books (For General Studies)
- 6th to 12th Tamil or English State Board School Books (for General Tamil / General English)
- Arihant General Knowledge Book ( available online to buy ) - For General Knowledge portion, particularly last 80 pages. (If you don't have one , you may refer from any public library near to your place)
- If you can afford, please have the following guide books
- Sakthi TNPSC General English for General English
- Vikatan or Devira or Kaniyan Guide for Pothu Tamil
Note : If you can not get all the School Books hard copy, dont worry, you may download them from http://www.textbooksonline.tn.nic.in/ website and take print out or prepare using laptop / desktop.
Study Plan - General Studies ( 8 weeks )
- Science and Social Science Subjects Class wise (6th to 10th) - 4 weeks
- Subject wise study Eg.History, Polity etc - 4 weeks
"Current Affairs, General Knowledge and Aptitude portions will be divided into 8 parts and will be added to each week syllabus."
Study Plan - General Tamil / General English ( 8 weeks )
- Entire syllabus will be divided into 8 parts and weekly tests will be conducted.
Revision - One week is allocated for revision and 2 Mock Tests on Full Syllabus will be conducted during the revision period.
How to study ?
- First, write TNPSC General Studies and General Studies / General English Syllabus in a note book vertically (line by line) in your own handwriting .
- When ever you start studying a school text book portion, please check whether that area comes under TNPSC Syllabus.
- Make note taking as a habit: Maintain separate note books according to TNPSC Syllabus (History, Polity, Economics,Science, General Tamil / General English etc.) . When ever you study new things take notes.
If you are new Click Here to Register Now